RSS

Preggo Pictures

I really wanted to have professional pregnancy pictures, but Jonas thought it would be best to save the money and have professional pictures taken of Grace. Okay! Fine! So, I made him the photographer!! :-) These will be the last pictures of my preggo body that we will take. 37 weeks/month 9! I still have a lot of really cute pregnancy themed paper and embellishments. I'm looking forward to scrapbooking the pictures. Here's two of the pictures we took.


Not totally professional quality, but still cool. I feel so big and so ready to pop. Lots of sleepless nights right now. But I'm sure it will all be worth it. I'm especially looking forward to the first time I will be able to hold Grace in my arms. How cool will that moment be?!?!?!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails