RSS

Hump Day!

It's already Wednesday! Love it when I have short weeks. Last night, we put together our glider/rocker chair. Jonas emphatically told me this is the last item of furniture/baby stuff he is putting together for the rest of this week!! Okay, I'll give him a break. I love the glider! It matches all the furniture in the nursery and the cushions are a soft brown that match the bedding. We got a great deal for it on Target.com. Free shipping and it was on sale!! The nursey is coming along.
I made this chipboard album this week for all the beautiful cards we recieved at the baby showers. I didn't want to throw away the cards and didn't want to put them away in a box that I would probably store somewhere and eventually throw out. This way, I can display this in the baby's room. I used paper from DCWV's Nana's Nursey and the embellishment is from K and Company. I used a Fiskar's punch, added ribbon, buttons, and the scalloped circle is from a Cricut cartridge. Simple and easy.
I am going to add an insert on the back of the front cover listing the baby showers, dates, hosts, etc.
There were so many cards, I had to go out and buy larger ring binders. This is 1 1/2 inch ring binders.
Cute idea, right? I also made a boy themed one for my friend Eva who had her baby a little over a week ago. Here's the boy one...
I hope she loves it.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails