RSS

Cards in a Jiffy...

We had a good weekened...except for the Lakers' loosing game 2 of the finals to Boston. Not good. But so much more on my mind right now that I find myself not as emotionally involved this time around. Probably a good thing.
I needed to make some cards this weekend...two graduations cards and two baby cards. I stuck to an easy layout design and cranked them out.
I made two of these baby boy cards. I used paper from Heidi Grace. The stamped image is from Papertrey Ink's Baby Buttons stamp set. I love this set! I liked how this card came out. I'm planning on making a chipboard album with this paper.
This graduation card is a little different from the other's I've made, but I decided to step out of the box. The paper is from a pack of paper that I bought at Ross...Yes, at Ross! They often have scrapbooking supplies in their stationary section. The paper is from DCWV Woodlands collection. Again, stuck to simplicity in the design. The stamp is from the dollar section of Michael's. I love deals!! I spiced it up with copper glitter. Not bad, huh?
This is going to be a crazy week. Today is the day we get final grades for Seniors. I'm hoping my students who were on the bubble can come through with passing grades. And Thursday is graduation. This is always one crazy week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails