RSS

Cards and Cribs

Happy Tuesday! This is going to be a short week! I'm so happy...I have less than three weeks left of work before summer vacation! My favorite time of the year. I have a card to share and some pictures of Jonas and I putting together Grace's crib.
 
I made this card with a Papertrey Ink stamp set. Love it because I can make masculine cards with it. And it works for a wide arrange of themes. Love the vintage looking car.
And for some baby preparations. Jonas was great! After working a 60 hour week, he agreed to put together the crib last night. It took us about an hour. The nursery is coming along. We've got the crib, the dresser, a bookshelf in there. We're waiting for the glider/rocker to arrive. I've got some cute frames to put up...but I am planning on making some decorations for the room. Like a banner with her name on it. I'll share as that comes to fruition.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

And here we are with the crib all set up. Now I need to wash the bedding. So much fun!!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails