RSS

Nursery Banner

It's been a busy Saturday for me...I am seriously nesting! I spent the morning cleaning. Jonas went to a Daddy Bootcamp class and came back inspired to get ready for the baby. He even installed the car seat! I spent the afternoon making this banner for Grace. It now hangs over the crib in the nursery.



I had so much fun making this banner. I used paper from K & Company. I cut out the scalloped squares and circles from the Cricut cartridge Mini Monograms. I used pink glittered paper for the letters and cut them out using the Alphalicious cartridge. I added buttons, brads, felt and paper flowers. I also cut out butterflies from the Walk In The Garden cartridge. I love how it came out and it goes perfectly in the nursery with the furniture and the bedding.
Here's the crib all decked out in the bedding. Love the bedding. Jonas picked it out. It's Cocalo's Mia bedding.
Hope you are having a great weekend! We're going over to a friend's house tomorrow to watch game two of the finals. Go Lakers!!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails