RSS

Summer Vacation!

Ahhh, I'm on summer vacation. I already feel rested and relaxed. Love it! I hope I don't get bored, which I have a propensity to do. Jonas and I talk about the possibility of me staying home or working part time when Grace is born, but he seriously thinks I won't be able to handle it. That I would get too bored. Ha! I'm sure I can keep myself busy. I have so many scrapbook projects in mind...enough to keep me busy for a while!
I'm officially nine months pregnant now. The baby could come any day now. We've got our hospital bag packed and ready to go. I've been having a hard time sleeping and I've been experiencing lots of Braxton Hicks. I wonder if she will be early! I can't wait to meet her!
I've been scrapbooking! I've got a few projects that I want to finish before the baby is born. I have a feeling I won't be doing much scrapbooking for a while once she is born. I've been working on a album of Jonas' baby pictures. He was a cute baby!! Here's what I"ve done so far.





Cute, right? I hope Grace comes out just as cute as Jonas was as a baby! Cute chubby cheeks! These layouts were super fun to make. I also added scriptures to the layouts and plan on adding more to the rest of the layouts. Jonas' dad sent us a lot of pictures of Jonas growing up...more than enough to fill a scrapbook album. It's my goal to finish the album before Grace is born...good luck to me!
Hope you are having a great week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails