RSS

It's still the same ole' bloggo plus some more content!

I've decided to turn my "scrapbooking" blog into my family blog. I will still be sharing papercrafting items. I just thought with our soon to arrive baby that this would be a great place to share with family and friends news and updates on baby Grace and our family. So with that in mind, I'm going to share a few pictures of the baby shower my family hosted for Jonas and I.




My sister Lupe hosted the party at her house. We had a lot of fun. She even hired a taco man...we had our fill of yummy tacos. Jonas and I felt very blessed and loved. I think we are almost ready for Grace to arrive. I've washed her clothes. Now I'm waiting for Jonas to put together her crib and bassinet. So exciting!! I'm 33 weeks now...getting bigger, but thankful that I'm not too big at this point.
Blessings!
Beth and Jonas

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails