RSS

Long Time No Blog...

So sorry for my long absence. It has been crazy!! And aside from finishing a custom scrapbook project, I have not been crafting. Work has been crazy, I have been attending a lot of classes, and on weekends, I'm so tired that all I want to do is rest. My pregnancy is going well! Less than two months to go!! I am so excited to meet Grace. She is moving around like crazy right now. We are starting to get her nursery ready. Pictures to come once its ready.
This double layout is from the custom scrapobok project that I just finished. I used paper from a DCWV winter stack. I cut out the letters for the title from the Don Juan Cricut cartridge and then glittered them with blue glitter. Also, the trees were from the same cartridge. And I used some of my punches for this layout!! Love it when I am using my supplies. Oh, and I used a white felt cut out too. I bought all these felt stips at an Expo a while back and have hardly used them.
Until I scap again...Wishing you a fabulous weekend! My best friend is flying in from Denver tonight for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to spending time with her.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails