RSS

Happy Mother's Day!

It's my first Mother's Day! Even though Grace isn't born yet, I am taking care of a little one who is growing inside my womb! It's been a great day! We went for our 2nd round of 4-D ultrasound pictures and Grace cooperated this time. Here's she is...
At first, we thought we weren't going to get good shots, because she had her hands up by her face and her face was nestled inside one of my pelvic bones. But she turned and gave us some good face shots.
Here she is yawning! It was incredible to watch her yawn. Almost felt bad to be waking her from her slumber.
You can see here that she is going to be a chubby baby. Chubby cheecks and chin just like her daddy! Cute!
I hope that you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails