RSS

Graduation Card

I know it feels a little early to start graduation projects, but with how busy I have been and tired from the pregnancy, I thought it would be a good idea to get started early.
Here's my graduation card for this year. I have a few friends/family members graduating in June/May. I made three of these card with scraps from last year's graduation themed paper. I bought the stamp from Michael's $1 bins last year. Not too shabby?? Now I have to think about gifts to go with the cards.
It's going to be a busy week...but so is every week from now until the end of the school year (six more weeks!). I have been through several graduations here and I still get all choked up when Pomp and Circumstance starts up and we lead the Seniors into the stadium for the graduation ceremony.
Hope you have a stellar week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails