RSS

Preggo and Baby Stuff

I've been busy, busy, busy trying to get caught up and ready for this baby! I am finally caught up on my scrapbooking. I finished the scrapbook of Jonas' baby pictures. More layouts to share soon. And I am caught up with my pregnancy scrapbook. All that is left there is when I go into labor and deliver. Crazy! I could be going into labor any day now! I'm dilating and I'm halfway effaced. I know it could still take a while, but it's exciting to know that my body is getting itself ready for the big event! Here's the layout of me at nine months pregnant.
I love this paper that I have been using. It's from Creative Imaginations. They also came out with paper for after the birth...really cute stuff!!
I saw an idea in the latest Scrapbook Etc. magazine (the August 2010 edition) for a baby keepsake. They used an advent calendar from Kaisercraft. I thought it was such a cute idea! I had the same paper and embellishments they used on theirs so I thought, I can make one for Grace too!! I ordered the advent calendar from Joanns.com (cheapest price on the web). Here is my version:
Really cute, huh? I used paper from DCWV's Nana's Nursery. I cut out the letters from the Base Camp Cricut cartridge and used various little embellishments that I've been collecting. The only thing that was a pain was painting the base white. Jonas gave me lessons on hoq to prime and use spray paint. I did not enjoy it! But it came out great and it's already up in Grace's room. It looks really cute. I can't wait to start filling it up with little keepsakes.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Fourth of July!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails