RSS

The Waiting Game

Sorry for my absence...I haven't had much to report or to share. It's now five days after baby's due date and no baby. She is already on L.A. time and will be here fashionably late! This is all a test of my patience, which I already have little of. I'm trying to rest, keep busy, but it's hard not to think about it. I am so longing to meet our baby that with each passing day, it makes it hard to wait. I have my OB appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, there will be some good news. As much as I didn't want to be induced, at this point, I would welcome it.
Not much on the papercrafting front. I've been working on two Yo Gabba Gabba chipboard albums. I'll post them on my Etsy store as soon as I'm done with them. I also went on a scrapbooking shopping spree yesterday. I bought this really cute set of Halloween paper...I'll be working on Halloween chipboard albums as well. I made a few last year and they came out really cute. This paper is a lot cuter than what I used last year.
Hoping you are having a great week.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails