RSS

Disney Lovers!

I love Disney and I'm afraid I rarely go...but I do spend a lot of time making Disney themed albums! I just finished a Disney Princess castle shaped album for a really cute gal's first birthday. It was so much fun to make. I was so inspired that I finished two Disney accordion albums today. Just listed them on Etsy.






I used EK success Disney accordion albums. Each album is 6x6 inches and is decorated with Disney paper and embellishments. Each album has 16 layouts and fits 16 pictures. Not bad for a 6x6 album. I'm trying to get as much done before the baby is born...up next, Christmas premade albums. Might be a little challenging to get into the Christmas spirit in the middle of the summer. Our weather right now is in the 70's...that might help!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails