RSS

Birthday Cards

We had a great weekend. Lots of rest and a great church service this morning. Jonas and I have been going to this wonderful church in Irvine called the Village. The pastor is great and its such a warm community of folks. We are looking forward to getting plugged in.
After a long nap, I was inspired to create this afternoon. I made two birthday cards. A male themed one and a girl themed one. I wanted to use my embossing folders. I invested in several and use them sparingly...and my Copic markers fall in the same category. I used both with these two cards.
I used a Hero Arts stamp for the image and a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I love this stamp...the little girl is adorable.
For this card, the image and sentiment is from Papertrey's Enjoy the Ride stamp set and I used the Quickcutz Diamonds and Dots embossing folder.
I'm less then a week away from my due date. I hope baby comes sooner than later. I been really uncomfortable, unable to sleep, contractions, etc...as my OBGYN said, "Welcome to the third trimester." Nice! It will be over soon enough and I will be holding my little bundle of joy.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails