RSS

Berry Sweet Friday

TGIF! It's been a long week for Jonas and I. Tomorrow is Grace's official due date, but it doesn't look like she will be making her debut just yet. Frustrating, but trying to keep myself busy. It's been a tough week...our air conditioning wasn't working just as the weather starting get hot! And we visited the hospital Thursday night at 4am...false alarm! So we were pretty tired. Plan for the weekend, stay cool and rest.
So to keep myself busy and not focus on trying to predict when baby will be born, I have been scrapbooking. I thought up of a new chipboard album idea...a strawberry! And thanks to my Hello Kitty Cricut Cartridge, here it is!





This was such a fun album to make. I love it! I used the Hello Kitty Cricut cartridge for the template. I've posted this album for sale on my Etsy store.
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails