RSS

Weekend Bliss

I love weekends...especially when I can spend the whole day papercrafting! I have been working on a custom scrapbook project and I cranked out a ton of layouts today. It felt great! I have also been cranking out cards like crazy...graduation cards, Mother's Day cards, and birthday cards. I've been busy!!
I'm going to share the last layout to my childhood scrapbook that I've been working on...so glad to be done with it. This scketch from Valerie Salmon was my inspiration...
Again, I used K & Company paper and embellishments from their Wild Saffron line. This picture is from a trip to Mexico that I took with my family. We visited extended family. I think in this picture we were visiting a historical Catholic church. I'm not sure how old I am in the picture...looks like maybe 8???
Hoping you are having a great weekend!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails