RSS

More Sketch Inspiration...

It was a great weekend! Lots of rest and some furniture shopping. I love Ikea! Great prices and great products. We bought a huge sofa and extra large ottoman for a great price. We are very happy, the couch looks great in our livingroom and it's super comfy! I set out this weekend to try my best to finish my baby scrapbook. I created two layouts with the help of Valerie Salmon's sketches. I love her blog! GotSketch.blogspot.com. Check it out...you'll be inspired!
This is sketch 98:

Here's my layout inspired by this sketch. It's a picture of my mom, my older brother and myself.

Here is sketch 58:

Here's my layout for this sketch... It's a picture of my dad and myself. I used paper and embellishments from K&Company Wild Saffron for both of these layouts. I'm using paper and embellies from this line for most of the layouts in this scrapbook. They look vintage and I love the colors and designs.
I'm so excited that it's Spring. I discovered on Saturday that our rose bushes are full of buds! We'll have beautiful blooming roses in not time. I know one of the bushes has red roses, but I have no idea what color the other ones will turn out to be. Looking forward to being surprised.
Blessings for a wonderful week!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails