RSS

It's Friday!! Oh Happy Day!!

Wow, this has been a long week! I'm in the homestretch of this school year and this part is suppposed to go by really fast!! Pretty soon I will be inundated with Seniors and their parents. I always hate the meetings where I have to tell them that they will not be graduating...lots of tears are always involved. Not fun! But I always get teary eyed at the graduation ceremony.
Well, on to better things...I'd like to share today two layouts that I did last weekend. I'm working on an album of my baby pictures. The pictures not only look vintage...they are vintage! I used paper from My Minds Eye for this layout. The paper is thick, embossed, and glittered. Love it! I am the third baby in this picture...the one in blue. I have no idea why my mother dressed me in blue! Maybe that's why I was a tomboy growing up!!
I used paper and embellishments from K&Company's Wild Saffron line. I love this collection and it has been perfect for this album
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! It's suppposed to be nice and sunny down here in Southern California. We'll be doing sofa shopping!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails