RSS

The week after...

My Spring break was fabulous! I rested, scraped, and travelled. Great combination. My husband and I took a trip to Santa Barbara for a few days. Sort of our last hurrah before the baby is born. It was wonderful. Great weather, food, and friends. I was sad to come home...and start work again. I have been so incredibly tired! And the baby has been moving around like crazy! She keeps me up at night...
I'm going to share a two layouts I made over the break. One of my goals was to finish my scrapbook of 2009...so these are the last two layouts. It sums up our trip to Sedona.
I tried to keep is simple and earthy. Sedona was beautiful and we had a very relaxing time. Ahhh, vacations!
Hope you are having a great week.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails