RSS
Happy Thursday! It's been a long week, but am so happy it's almost the weekend. Last night, Jonas and I had out first Lamaze class. It was good...and I closed my eyes during the short birthing video they showed us! I better start preparing myself for the inevitable!!
I've been crafting a lot lately! Making cards, scrapbook layouts, and chipboard albums! I guess I want to get as much done before the baby is born because I know that from then on, finding time to craft will be challenging. Here is a card I made last week...I actually made three of them. Cute, huh? Simple and not too hard to put together. The stamped image is from Papertrey Baby Button Bits, the sentiment from Hero Arts, and the paper from Imagininse. And I used a Fiskars border punch.
I love it when I am using my stamps! Now I just have to get back into my Copics! Wishing you a day filled with crafting!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails