RSS

Graduation Album

Here's a graduation album that I made last weekend. It spells out GRAD 2010. I made four of these and all four have already sold! I'm kicking around the idea of making more, but I just took on a custom scrapbook project that might take most of my time for the next few weeks!





I used embellishments from various companies...Recollections, Sandylion...most of them I bought from Michael's. The paper is really cool! Embossed, glittered...lots of texture. It's from DCWV. I might make two more for gifts if I have time. I liked how them came out and the feel the paper gave them.
It's almost Friday!!!! I'm really looking forward to this weekend! REST!
Blessings,
Beth

1 comments:

Sirscha said...

Just happened upon your site -- YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails