RSS

Our Little Star

Four months away from turning three, but it seems more like 13!  Grace not only looks older than 2 1/2 years old, she is beginning to act way beyond her years as well.
She loves performing!  And we love it.  Here is are three videos I took of her hamming it up.  This first video is especially cute as she counts in Spanish and then ends it with a celebration mini dance.  I didn't teach her this, but I think this means I better start teaching her Spanish.
She loves singing!  This is a song that she learned at preschool about greeting people.  "hello, how are you, hello, how are you..."  And there's a part about shaking your hand too.  Her preschool teaches them new concepts by song.  I love her preschool and Caleb will be joining her next school year.
This was especially cute after a hard evening with her testing me a  lot.  I was putting her to bed a bit earlier and was annoyed with her.  As I was putting away her clothes, she grabbed a book, sat on the floor, and started singing this song.  It melted my heart.  Again, I love her preschool!
Off to to tend to a sick little girl.  And a feisty toddler boy!  These kids are giving me a run for my money!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails