RSS

Dora Hair Bow

I hope I am finally coming out of my crafting and scrapbooking slump.  It's been a while now that I have not had any motivation or energy to do either.  I have a scapbook layout on my table waiting for me to finish it. It's been sitting there for over a month now!
I finally made something off a pin I saved on Pinterest.  It's directions on how to make a hair bow. See directions here: http://www.twentythreeohone.com/2011/04/hair-bow.html.  This blogger made it  sound so easy to make these bows that I decided to give it a try.  Here's my bow.


Grace absolutely loves Dora.  And she loves this bow.  It fits perfectly on her head and it's a great size too.  It wasn't too hard to make the bow following the directions.



My sweet little model.  I had to bribe her with a Popsicle.  She stayed put long enough for me to get pictures of her with the hair bow.  It helps that she has inherited her daddy's gorgeous hair.


Of course I had a lot of extra ribbon and of course I made extra bows!  I have four of them for sale on my Etsy store here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/123948769/dora-hair-bow.  I have decided to give them away instead.  I am giving them away off of my Facebook page.
Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails