RSS

He is Risen!

Happy Easter!  
I am especially thankful this day that the Lord defeated death and rose again that we may have peace, love, joy, and eternal life.  He paid the ultimate price that we would have victory over death.
It's been a rough year since my dad died last June.  I have felt overwhelmed, sad, depressed, and tired a lot.  Feeling like life was so tough that it was all I could do to hang in there.  
But Jesus' knew all this would happen and this Easter I am reminded that His love and power is greater than any burden I carry.  Furthermore, if I am willing, He will take this burden from me and carry it Himself.  I serve a mighty and all loving God!

And He said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  The one who believes in me will live, even though they die and whoever lives by believing in me will never die.  Do you believe this?"
John 11:25-26

Blessed Resurrection Day!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails