RSS

Easter Fun!

It has been a crazy last few weeks!  Work has been stressful and super busy.  And we have all been sick.  I am looking forward to Spring and no more virus going around!!
Tonight after the kids went to bed, I set aside some time to craft.  I made 12 of these Easter cards.  It felt so good to craft.  It's been way too long!


I was inspired to make these from the gallery section of Papertrey ink.  The inspiration came from a card made from their  Easter stamp set.  I don't own the set, so I made due with my Cricut cartridges.  I created the saying in Word and printed it on construction paper.  What I love most about these cards is that I made them with existing supplies.  I didn't buy a single thing!  :-)


We took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt this past Saturday.  Our church hosted it at a local park.  Along with the egg hunt, they had lots of fun activities.  The kids had a blast!


 Caleb is non-stop!  He doesn't walk...he runs. All the time!  He is so cute!!!  This was his first Easter Egg hunt.


 He was content with just a few eggs.  He didn't make it past the first few eggs.



Grace was the Easter Egg hunt professional!  She knew exactly what to do and she want for it.  She was so excited!


Daddy kept good watch over her, but he didn't need to help her much.


Here she is checking out her stash and quite a stash she had!  She had her basket filled to the brim with eggs.  At one point she stood up and jumped up and down yelling, "Yeah!"


As we get closer to Easter, I pray you find peace in His presence as we thank Jesus for his sacrifice on the cross.  That you would find release and joy in his defeat over death and his glorious resurrection.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails