RSS

Monday Blues

We're sick! Not a great way to start the week. Grace had a runny nose on Friday and Saturday and by Sunday, both Jonas and I were sick. Grace is better. We had a garage sale on Saturday and it was a lot of work. Both Jonas and I were tired so I'm sure our immune systems were weakened and primed for catch what Grace was fighting off. At least Jonas can take cold medicines...I'm toughing it out with the help of Tylenol.
I'm 30 weeks pregnant now! Only 10 weeks to go. I am so big and feel so ready. I don't think I'm going to make it to my due date in December. I have a hard time walking sometimes and am not sleeping through the night anymore. Yesterday, I was literally making bathroom visits almost every 15 minutes. And this baby moves so much. It's almost like he's practicing karate kicks in the womb!
We had a rough day yesterday, between us being sick and Grace fussy from getting over being sick. Poor thing had much to cry about yesterday. But as always, she always makes us smile. Last night, she was showing us her latin dance moves! She has done it before, but last night I was able to catch some of it on camera. When she dances standing up, she also moves her little hips. Enjoy.

Both Jonas and I are staying home today to rest. Hopefully, we can both get in good naps. Grace is off to daycare!
Have a great week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails