RSS

Sesame Street Numbers

I've been inspired to craft lately. Or shall I say, feeling pressured to get things done before Caleb is born. I've had an idea for Sesame Street themed numbers for Grace's closet door. I've been working on it here and there for a few weeks now and this afternoon decided to finish it up. Grace loves Sesame Street, as evidenced by this picture.
She especially loves Elmo and when he comes on, she climbs on the couch and sits as she watches. It's really adorable to watch her do this.
I made numbers 1-10 and decorated them with Sesame Street characters. I also put rhinestones on each letter. I used my handy dandy Cricut to cut out the Sesame Street characters and the numbers. I cut out the characters at 5 inches tall and the numbers at 7 inches tall.


Grace likes them. When she walks in her room, she stops to look at them. I am considering making more sets to sale on Etsy. Yes, with all that free time I have these days. Five more weeks till maternity leave...
On another note, Grace said, "I love you" to us for the first time last night and has been repeating it today. Wow! Such an awesome moment. It really warms our hearts to hear her say it. It's one of those things that makes being a parent so darn cool. Love it! I love that she is such a cuddle bug. She loves giving us hugs and kisses. And now, saying, "I love you" is like the cherry on top. We are blessed!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails