RSS

Our Little Artist

Well, Grace tried out crayons today for the first time. Other than trying to stick the crayons in her mouth, she did well with them. She knew to keep the coloring on the paper. I was so proud of her. She is such a little grown up!
Here is her masterpiece...not sure if she will grow up to be an artist, but I sure am proud of her first creation. She kept putting her foot on the paper so I tried to draw an outline of it. It didn't work out that well, because I definitely am not an artist! This will be scrapbooked!
And she stole an Oreo off my plate the other day. She loved it! We weren't going to introduce these types of sweets to her quite yet, but she obviously had other plans.
This week I had to go to the hospital to get checked out. I was having intense pain and having a hard time walking. I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. Turns out I was having mild contractions. The doctor gave me medication to stop the contractions and ordered me off work till I see my OBGYN this Monday. It has really helped to rest. The pain has subsided and I almost feel normal. It's just really hard for me to sit still. Other than a haircut today, I have stayed home and rested. I have a little less than 8 weeks left till my due date. Caleb, stay put buddy!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails