RSS

Lazy Sunday

We had a wonderfully restful weekend. Not much on our agenda, but rest. And it was much needed! Aside from church this morning, Jonas and Grace took long afternoon naps and I actually watched a movie!! I watched Soul Surfer. It was a good movie.
Here are a few pictures we took this afternoon. This picture looks like Grace is begging Jonas to take her off-roading! We love her hugs. She gives such great hugs!!
We though it would be a good photo op to get Grace next to Max and Zeus. She looks pretty small next to Zeus! While we were hanging out outside, Zeus walked by and whacked Grace on the face with his tail...that was bound to happen!!
And here I am looking oh so very pregnant! I'm 29 weeks now. 11 more to go. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is whizzing by!! We met a neighbor tonight who only has one month to go in her pregnancy...and her belly was a lot smaller than mine!! What's up with that?!?!
Hoping you have a great week! It's busy, busy for us again. I'm counting down the days till maternity leave!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails