RSS

Speaking In Tongues

It's Saturday and I did nothing, but enjoy my family. It was great! Well, actually, I did do a bit of crafting this afternoon. Grace took a four hour nap today!! She was making up for a very tiring week. She is transitioning herself from two to one nap a day...much to my dismay.
Here she is showing us all kinds of new sounds and ways to move her mouth. I have a feeling she will be talking in now time. And she's quite the talker now...she communicates to us with such emotion and cute facial expressions. If only we knew what she was trying to say to us.
Isn't she just so cute? Well, we think so.
I'm about 27 weeks pregnant now. This is such a different pregnancy from my first. I am feeling now what I felt toward the end of that pregnancy. And I am big! I still have about 3 more months to go! It seems like a long time left for all that I am feeling now.
Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails