RSS

Mommyhood

Wow...it's now almost a month since I've been home with Grace and it has not been easy. Yesterday was an especially difficult day. Sometimes I think it would be easier to be at work. Although, when I'm at work, all I can think about is Grace! Both Grace and I were tired and fussy. And to boot, she has decided she doesn't need her morning nap anymore. I am missing that morning nap! And I can't believe she is already throwing tantrums and testing me. Wow! That was quick!!
Today has been a much better day. Both Grace and I went to bed early. I took Grace to her first tumbling class and after we got home, she took a two hour nap. Yeah for naps!

Grace has a blast at her tumbling class. She was not shy and wanted to explore everything in the classroom. I think all that rough housing with daddy gave her confidence with the mats, railings and tumbling maneuvers. She's a natural!

Grace experienced the pool for the first time on the 4th of July. She was a little unsure about the whole thing. But her 2nd time in a pool, she wanted to "swim!"

Here she is with an early birthday present from our friends Bryan and Nicole. This has got to be the biggest teddy bear I have every seen. She loves crawling on it and over it. It's a hit!
It's been a busy summer! I never would have imagined how busy it would be as a stay home mom. Other than decorations for Grace's upcoming birthday party, I haven't had much time to scrapbook. Which makes me sad! I think I left off scrapbooking with Grace's 4 month pictures! Yikes!! I hate incomplete projects...and there is more to come with baby #2! I have my ultrasound on the 21st...can't wait to see if Grace will have a baby sister or baby brother!!
Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails