RSS

Summer Vacation!

At last! I'm on summer vacation. And it feels great! Those last few days of work felt like torture. I was so tired and ready for a break.
Grace and I have been having a great day together. Lot's of playing this morning. And pool time this afternoon!

This is Grace's first time in a bathing suit and a pool! She loved it. I am hoping to get her into swim lessons this summer. I'm not a good swimmer and I have always regretted it. I know it's not too late to learn to swim...so maybe I'll get lessons too!
She loves splashing. I sported a bathing suit too...I was hoping to get a bit of color on my deathly white legs. I will not scare you with pictures of me! Yikes!!
I've been crafting a lot these past couple of days. Working on Grace's birthday party. I've made cupcake toppers and favor tags. Up next, favors and a birthday banner. Her birthday will be here fast!! I'll share after the birthday party.
Well off to make dinner! Not sure what dinner will be quite yet...
Blessings,
Beth


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails