RSS

A Video and A Card

Grace is 8 weeks old now! Wow! She is getting so big and still so cute. We love her so much! I also have a card to share. Finally, some papercrafting. I've done a few layouts too, but haven't taken any pictures. Will share soon! Most of it are of Grace...and a few to finish my pregnancy album.
Video first! Grace has been kicking a lot! It looks like she's marching most of the time. It makes us laugh. She's building those muscles to preparation to walking. She's also slobbering a lot! I suppose that's in preparation for teething. Here's the video...

And now for some papercrafting. I am getting really good papercrafting quickly while Grace sleeps. I bought these Papertrey stamps a while ago and had not used them...not even opened the packages. I finally opened them to create two birthday cards. They are not your typical birthday cards, but I like them.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails