RSS

Getting A Grip

Both Grace and I have been getting a grip lately...I have been falling into a nice routine and actually getting some scrapbooking done. Yesterday, I finished two Yo Gabba Gabba albums I had started before Grace was born...I posted them both for sale on my Etsy store. I am learning to scrap fast. I have a couple of huge projects coming up and I hope I can get them done in a timely manner.
Grace is getting really good at not only grasping for things, but holding on too. She has always had a really tight grip, but she is progressively getting better at holding on. Here she is holding a toy in her hand for the first time. She held on to it for a good while and at one point held it closer to her face to get a good look. Last night, she grasped a hold of my hair and didn't let go until I opened her hand. It was cute last night, but I don't think it will be cute once she starts doing that regularly! Guess it's a good thing I like wearing my hair in a ponytail...much to Jonas' dismay!
Here Grace is looking so cute in her panda outfit. I dressed her up to run errands with me. Instead of getting in the car, we took the stroller and walked to the post office and the grocery store...Mommy needs the excercise! Lift us up in prayer...my friend Jessica is coming over Saturday night to babysit while Jonas and I go to a formal dinner with the White Horse Inn (a Christian organization we support) in San Clemente. This will be the first time we leave Grace for an extended period of time. Pray that all goes well and that I'll have something to wear that fits!!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails