RSS

6 weeks!

Grace is six weeks old! Time is going by too fast! We visited Grace's pediatrian today. Grace is growing! She's 11 pounds 8 ounces (87th percentile) and 24 inches (100th percentile!)...the Doctor said it looks like Grace will be tall. Neither Jonas nor I are very tall...she must get the tall genes from Jonas' maternal side of the family.

Here is Grace at the Doctor's office waiting to get her first round of vaccinations. She was so good during the entire appointment...smiling and cooing at the doctor and the nurses. Then the vaccinations happened! It was very traumatic for me...I cried when she started crying. She was so good though...as soon as they were done, I breastfed her. She cried while eating, but quickly calmed down and after a while, she fell asleep. We will have more vaccinations when she is four months old. Such an awful experience, but I know those vaccinations are good for her. As a mother, I just experienced how much I don't want her to feel pain or go through hardships. All I can do is pray for her and prepare her for life...life is messy!
I took this picture of Grace last night. She looked so cute in her strawberry themed outfit. She is still wearing 0-3 months clothes, but is starting to fit into 3 months outfits. This particular outfit is 3 months. The pants are still long, but the onesie fits perfectly.


Here's a short video of our little cutie...she talks to us a lot right after we change her diaper. I think she likes lying down on her changing pad. The nurse commented today that she will probably be a talker! Just like her daddy!!!

My heart is so full of love! I am so blessed and thankful for this sweet baby girl that the Lord has blessed us with.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails