RSS

Playing with Papertrey

I have a new addiction! I have discovered Papertrey stamps...oh oh! My collection is building...well not much of a collection yet. I love the images and the quality of the stamps. I needed to make two quick cards for a baby shower and for a birthday. I love how the cards came out...I must admit that I got my "inspiration" from the gallery of ideas off the Papertrey product page. The ladies on Papertrey's design team are super talented. It helps to see what they have created when I'm not feeling overly creative and need a card in a hurry!
I used the Baby Buttons Bits stamp set for this card. I cut out the bear and added brown flock to it. I also added glitter to the edges of the die cut and stamped it with a dots Hero Arts background stamp.

For this card, I used the In Blooms stamp set. I love this stamp set. I stamped the flower image twice, cut out the inside part of the second one and adhered it to the larger flower. The larger flower, I added purple glitter to the edges. The smaller one, I added white glitter to the entire surface. I love the effect. I added light green glitter to the leaves. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts stamp set.

It's almost the weekend! I am looking forward to it. Not sure what we are going to be up to, but will make sure to get some R&R.

Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails