RSS

Baby Carriage...So Sweet!

I must admit that a lot of my papercrafting these days tend toward baby themes...I made two chipboard albums this week...one girl themed and one boy themed. Today I'll share the girl themed one. It's so cute and it's listed for sale on my Etsy store.











Isn't this album so adorable?! I love it! I will be sure to make more for my baby girl when she comes along. I used paper from a Me and My Big Ideas paper pad. Some of the paper is glittered, flocked, and embossed. Really cool texture to the paper. The embellishments mostly came from the Costa Mesa Scrapbook Expo. I bought a lot when I was there. I added photo mats to each page. I went light on the embellishments so that the photos would be the highlight of each page.
It's the weekend and I am so excited! It's been a long week so this will be a much deserved weekend. Hope you have a good one too.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails