RSS

All Kinds of Sunshine

It was an absolutely beautiful day today. Lots of sunshine, but not as warm as the last two days. Jonas bought a new video game for his Playstation so he's been occupied...giving me lots of time to papercraft! Yeah!! And I finally started to feel some real movement from my baby. I had been feeling butterfly sensations, but last night I started feeling definitive movements. It's such an amazing feeling. I can't wait to meet this baby...waiting is hard!
I made this card for a co-worker. She helped me out BIG TIME this week.

Isn't the bee image so cute?! The bee and the sun are from a Hero Arts clear stamp set. I bought it right after Christmas and hadn't used it. It's a fun set to play with. The clouds are also from a Hero Arts background stamp. I always have a hard time getting a clear image from this stamp...sometimes frustrating, but I still love the stamp.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails