RSS

Yummy Biscuits

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. We did lots of resting and hanging out. I was able to get in a bit of scrapbooking too! I have been so behind in sharing scrapbook layouts...I have to decide whether to scrapbook or use the time to take pictures. These days, time is very limited!
We had an awesome church service on Sunday. It was Missions Sunday and the focus was on adoptions. Mike Ramsey, one of our Elders gave an incredible message focusing on our being adopted into God's family. It was really great. You can hear it as a podcast here. I was hit by how many children around the world and locally go to bed every night without love, a family, or a sense of belonging. Many live in poverty, are exploited and abused. I cried so much during the service. My heart really broke at the thought of children suffering. Maybe I'm a bit more sensitive to it now that I have a daughter. At any rate, Jonas and I have begun a conversation about what our role maybe in regards to orphans. We are praying. Pray with us. And pray that the Lord raises up families to adopt. We are are a very blessed nation with abundant resouces. Let's put those resources to good use...
I am continually blessed by Grace. She is growing and developing so much right before my eyes. She has started to throw little fits! Yes!!! AND NOOOO! She get's a little mad when I take something from her that she is playing with...like her spoon during meal time! It's cute...for now. Ahhh, it's time for Grace to learn the word "No." Fun times. Grace also said "Dada" this morning as part of her babbling. Ahhh...both Jonas and I were in the kitchen with her and heard it. When is she going to say "mama?"
We introduced teething biscuits this weekend. Grace loves them!

Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails