RSS

A Little of This... A Little of That

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe we are less than a week away from Valentine's day! Last year, I was so tired that we cancelled our dinner reservation and stayed home! We cooked up a fabulous dinner. Who knows what we have in store for this year. We take turns planning Valentine's Day activities and this year it's my turn...hmmmm.... How does one celebrate V-Day with a 6 month old around?!?!?!
So I've decided to take down the web site for my scrapbooking business. I am scaling down what I do for scrapbooking. I find it hard to find the time to do any sort of papercrafting these days. It's work, Grace time, and after she goes to bed, it's mommy and daddy time. Most of the time, I end up falling asleep early because I'm so tired! Most of any papercrafting I do these days happens on the weekends when Grace is napping. I have been scrapbooking Grace's baby pictures. I'm almost up to her 4 months pictures. I thought I would make one scrapbook for her first year, but it looks like it's going to be more like one scrapbook for every three months with lots of pages added! Silly me! I promise to share some of the layouts I've worked on soon...as soon as I find the time to take pictures of the layouts!
Jonas has taken up a new hobby. Kayaking! He loves it! So far he's been out in the Huntington Harbor and around the Newport Marina area. He loves looking at boats in the marina. He's a happy clam!
Grace is doing great. She seems to finally be getting over her issues with the bottle. These past few days she's been doing great at daycare and drinking plenty of milk from her bottles. That makes me very happy! She's such a little person with her own personality. She definitely knows what she wants and let's us know.
I love this picture of Grace. She's in the front seat of the Jeep. She looks so big!! Not like a 6 month old baby, but like a toddler! She's growing so fast! She'll be driving in no time.
Here's she is standing! She is getting a bit of support from the couch behind her. My little luvbug is growing up! Pretty soon we'll be chasing after her!
Blessings!
Beth


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails