RSS

Happy 1 Month Birthday!

Grace is one month old today! It's hard to believe that it is already one month since we welcomed her into the world! She has been growing like crazy! She no longer fits into her newborn clothes and we are finishing up the last of her newborn diapers before we transition her to the next size up! It's fun to watch her grow, but sad too. She's still small, but not as small as when we first brought her home. Her legs seem so long to me. I wonder if she'll grow up to be tall. She's has what seems like long fingers too. She's such a beauty to Jonas and I.

Grace is such a great baby! She slept 5 hours last night before she stirred to be fed and have her diaper changed...then went back to sleep for another four hours. Mommy and daddy are getting a lot of rest at nights. Thank God!! Yesterday, she lifted her head during tummy time and she has been smiling at us for over a week now. She's such a joy! We feel very blessed by the Lord with Grace and how it easy it has been to be her parents. I pray that it will always be easy to be her parents.

I have been doing well. I love being home with Grace and I'm not that excited about going back to work in October. I wondered if being home would drive me crazy, but quite the opposite. I find there is a lot to do, errands to run, and feeding Grace takes up a lot of time too. I love breastfeeding her...it's such a bonding experience. I am surprised by how I feel toward being at home with her.

I love that face! Love it! So cute...and she's got daddy's cheeks. I can't wait to see the person she will become.
I finally attempted to scrapbook...I almost finished a double layout for my pregnancy scrapbook...it's been lying on my desk for the last four days waiting to be finished. I usually hate leaving layouts undone, but it's been hard to get back into my scrapbooking room to finish! I'll share once they are completed.
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails