RSS

Frozen Inspired Chipboard Scrapbook Album

I crafted!  Funny how a little motivation will get you to do just about anything including making time!  But it feels so good to create.
I made two Frozen inspired chipboard albums.  I LOVE how they came out!  Super cute and fun.  I used lots of glitter.  It was hard to create this because there isn't any Frozen scrapbook materials on the market.  I found a few sheets of scrapbook paper and stickers, but they were sold by a store in England.  So I bought digital files from Etsy and printed the paper on my own.  I scoured the internet for images and printed them myself.  I did buy a few stickers off Ebay that I was able to use. So all in all, I am happy with the end product.
Here it is!
6 pages of fun!

The Ice Princess

Sweet Princess Anna

Hugs from Olaf and a little bit of everyone's favorite reindeer and Christoff

The gang

Sisters!
I have 10 more of these babies planned.  They will be very similar to this one with some variation.  I made two of these and they are currently for sale on Etsy.  Here is the link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/190813874/frozen-inspired-premade-chipboard?

Blessings!
Beth

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your FROZEN mini album is great, thankyou for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails