RSS

Jose Castillo Cabello

The Lord took my dad home this week.  He was battling bile duct cancer.  I am reeling from loosing him, but I haven't truly lost him.  He gave his life the Lord so I know I will be re-united with him in heaven.
 My dad loved me very much.  I was his little girl and he always made me feel like a princess.  He is the reason why I always felt I could achieve anything I wanted.  Nothing was too great for me and he imparted that in me.
 My dad grew up in Michoacan, Mexico.  He was from a small village.  He met my mom there.  He made the very best carnitas.  He also loved raising livestock.  He and my mom had 11 children.  He always had a smile for everyone.
My dad loved Jonas.  He called him his son.  I know he was very happy I married Jonas.  They had a special bond.  It always warmed my heart to see them interacting...both of them trying hard to communicate in English and Spanish.
 He also loved Grace.  She brought him joy and made him smile.  Even in his last days, she would make him smile.
I was glad that he met Caleb.  He was amazed at what a big boy Caleb is and how great a disposition he posses.  
Papi, I will miss you dearly.  I am so glad you gave your life to the Lord and I look forward to seeing you in heaven.
Blessings,
your Chabelita

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails