RSS

Farm Chipboard Album

I made this cute Farm themed chipboard album for a friend's daughter who just turned 1.  The birthday party was at a farm.  So I was inspired to create this cute album.  I used my Cricut to make the barn shaped album and also for a lot of the die cuts.
Its a pretty big album.  A little over 9 inches tall and almost 10 inches wide.  Which is great because it leaves a lot of room for decorations and pictures.

 What's a farm without trees, fruit and a tractor!  I should know!  I grew up on a farm in the farmlands of the Central Valley.

 Here's my little farmer girl die cut and her pig.  Too cute!
 This page screams "Old MacDonald."
 I thought it would be cute to add animal sounds to these two pages.


This was a really fun album to make.  I hope it will be a treasured keepsake for my friends and their daughter.
Blessings!
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails