RSS

Finally...a bit of crafting!

Here it is! This is the hair clip holder I have been working on for Grace. I love the way it came out. Instead of using fabric for the bodice, I used scrapbook paper. I'm a little intimidated by fabric...

Here is what her old hairclip holder looked like...a little full, huh? It was definitely time to make a new one.

Here's her new one with most of her clips...I think I need another one! Especially since I just ordered 10 more ribbon hair clips...
Here's my big girl! "Look Mommy...No Hands!" Grace is growing so fast! As soon as she started crawling, she became a whole new person! She's on the move! Crawling, crusing, standing and not being still. She's also eating big people food and slowly refusing baby food. Awww...
I love this little video of Jonas and Grace. Jonas sure knows how to get big laughs out of Grace. She loves her daddy so so much!



I have four weeks left before summer vacation! I'm so excited and I really, really need the rest. What are you looking forward to?

Blessings,

Beth




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails