RSS

Happy Birthday Jonas!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! Jonas turned 40 today!! Now that's a milestone. We went to the Hobbit last night to celebrate. We enjoyed it!! And this morning I made him his favorite...biscuits with gravy! He was in heaven!
I am so in love with this man! Jonas is a great husband and father. And he loves the Lord with all his heart. I can't imagine being married to anyone else! May the Lord bless him with many more years to come!
For his birthday, we were able to get a locker for the back axle of his jeep. It helps him get through the tougher trails when he's off-roading. Jonas is an off-roading junkie! He also went on an off-roading/camping trip for his birthday. He went to Death Valley and absolutely enjoyed it.


Beautiful, huh? I am so glad he went on this trip. He came back refreshed. Here's to many more birthday and camping trips! I love you, Jonas!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails