RSS

It's a Tooth!

Yup, Grace has her first tooth! It's a cute little thing that sure did cause her some discomfort coming in. She had one fussy day while we were in Nashville and one really fussy day two weeks ago. Not bad. And she continues to amaze us with her developmental growth. Five months sure has been a busy month for her. She's getting stronger and chattier by the day! Today, she started making a smaking noise with her lips. We have also introduced food. She's getting better at opening wide. She didn't like rice cereal much, but she likes applesauce. Right now she is hanging out with dad while he plays on his Playstation.

See what I mean, she's love chatting it up. She's playing with a new toy that I was able to get on Craiglist for $10! There were three interative toys that I wanted to get for her. Each about $50. I wanted to save money so I decided to look for them on Craigslist. I found all three toys for less than half the cost of a new one. And each one is in like new condition. I feel pretty proud of myself and I loved how much money I saved. I picked up a fourth when I went to pick up one of the toys...it's a toy that is no longer sold in stores and so far, it's Grace's favorite. I love Cragslist!!!
I love that face!
Getting ready to work off those Holiday pounds...she's got on her sneakers!!
It has been a fun three weeks off from work. I go back to work on Monday and I am not looking forward to it. I will miss spending the day with Grace. She is so much fun and so easy to hang out with. Next Sunday, we are dedicating Grace at church. I am looking forward to it!!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails