RSS

Strawberry Kisses

Our sweet little Grace was a strawberry for Halloween this year. She looked so adorable in her costume. We're not much for celebrating Halloween, but done right, it can be fun for kids. Our church hosted a Harvest Festival this year, which we think is a great alternative to trick o treating. Although, I have many fun memories of trick o treating when I was a kid. We'll cross that bridge with Grace when she is old enough to ask about trick o treating. We took her to a local pumpkin patch today and took some shots of her in her costume.



Grace helped me celebrate my birthday yesterday. We had a few friends over for dinner and cake. It was mellow and fun. Funny how things change when you have kids. I was not in the mood to go out...thinking I'd spend more time tending to Grace than having fun. Staying home was more comfortable for the both of us!


Here's a short video of Jonas playing with Grace. He sure can make her smile, laugh, and coo. They are so sweet together.

Have a wonderful week. I am really going to enjoy the upcoming holidays now that we have a baby. I am seeing things with new eyes now. So much fun!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails