RSS

Vacation!

I seriously need a vacation! I'm counting down to Spring Break...about 2 more weeks. Ahhh, one of the perks of working in education. Jonas and I are trying to decide on a getaway destination for that week. I absolutely LOVE Santa Barbara...that's probably where we will head to for a few days of R&R.

I am trying to catch up on all my scrapbooking projects before the baby arrives. I'm currently working on my scrapbook for 2009. I have pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Sedona to scrapbook then I can move on to the other books I'd like to finish.

I can't remember the name of the company that this scrapbook paper came from...I bought it at Big Lots as a kit a while ago. It came with paper, embellishments, letters, etc. I did add vacation-themed stickers from K & Company. I liked that this paper fit our trip perfectly, because our trip to Sedona was a road trip. I remember that the drive from California to Phoenix was long and boring!


I bought this paper at Ross! And I also don't remember the name of the paper company...I want to say it was American Crafts, but can't say for sure.
I hope you have a fabulous week! I have some more projects up my sleeve for this week and more catching up on scrapbooking. Can't wait to share!
Blessings,
Beth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails